The Illinois Tech Men’s Cross Country team competed at the NCAA Division III Midwest Regional meet on November 10, placing 23rd in the large field with a team score of 700.
How it Happened
- Cole Dammeier placed 105th, clocking in with a time of 26:55.4.
- Evan Balizado finished in 124th place at 27:19.4.
- Both were followed closely by Julian Go, who came in at 128th place (27:25.8).
- Anthony Tuman was the 147th-place finisher with a time of 27:48.3.
- Thomas Doyle (198th, 28:52.6) and Alden Diaz (218th, 29:50.1) also competed for Illinois Tech.