Armour College of Engineering is now accepting proposals for engineering students, student groups or student organizations who would like to request funding for projects that will positively impact the Illinois Tech and Armour College community. The acceptance of proposals will occur bi-annually, with a fall deadline of Wednesday, October 14, 2015 and spring deadline of Wednesday, February 10, 2016.
Proposals Must Contain the Following Information:
- Name of student/group/organization.
- Illinois Tech financial account number assigned to your group (if applicable).
- If not a registered organization, how has this group formed and intend to survive?
- Contact information for all involved, with proposal point person indicated and media contact.
- Faculty advisor or other sources of advisorial support.
- The amount and itemized breakdown of how funds would be spent.
- Description of fundraising efforts thus far. Who else has funded and in what amount.
- Have you been funded previously by Armour College? If so, when, for what activity, and in what amount?
- If funded, what is the end product and how will it positively impact the Illinois Tech and Armour College community (be specific)?
All proposals will be reviewed by the Armour College of Engineering Distinctive Education Council. Funding will be granted on the basis of its possible significance within the Illinois Tech/Armour College community.
Supported projects are required to provide a closing report and be available for interviews and photos to promote the effort. Activities must be executed and funds must be used anytime before Sunday, May 15, 2016. More details on these requirements will be provided in the letter of acceptance.
All proposals should be sent in PDF format by Wednesday, October 14, 2015 with the Subject: Student Funding Program to email@example.com. All PDF files should be named with the student group, organization or student name.
Award announcement take place on Friday, October 23, 2015. The next deadline for a request is Wednesday, February 10, 2016 so please plan accordingly.