Don’t miss out on the opportunity to address your graduating class.
- Are you an undergraduate student graduating this year?
- Are you interested in being the Student Commencement Speaker?
- Do you hold a GPA of 2.5 or higher?
- Are you an active and dedicated member of the IIT Community?
- Do you have experience with public speaking?
If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply for this honor. To be considered, submit a copy of your resume and a draft of the speech you would like to present to Vickie Tolbert in the Office of Student Affairs at Tolbert@iit.edu by Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at noon. Four to five finalists will be selected and asked to present their commencement speech to the Commencement Committee. The speech should not be longer than three to five minutes. The Committee will make its decision after listening to all finalists.