Will you be participating in the Commencement Ceremonies on May 13? Then your next step in the graduation process is to attend Graduate Salute in the Hermann Hall Ballroom. You may come by anytime between noon and 7 p.m. on either April 24 or April 25. No appointment is needed, and you will need to attend only one of these days. Graduate Salute is an important and fun event that will help you prepare for Commencement.
At Graduate Salute you will:
• Pick up your regalia (cap and gown) and guest tickets for the Commencement ceremony. You must present your student ID to receive your items.
• Receive information on your job search from the Career Services team.
• Talk to the Illinois Tech Alumni Association and learn how to stay in touch with Illinois Tech after you have graduated.
• Order your personalized graduation announcements and class ring.
• Have a picture taken wearing your cap and gown. There is no obligation to purchase a photo even if you have one taken.
Please note: You can claim regalia and tickets for yourself only. Students who filled out the online Ceremony Response Form by the deadline are eligible to receive four guest tickets. Students who did not respond on time can be put on a waiting list for guest tickets. Those students will need to contact their College Ceremony planner regarding any possible remaining guest tickets for their specific college unit. All students are welcome to participate in the Illinois Tech Commencement Ceremony, but their guests are required to have tickets to be seated at the Main Ceremony, College Ceremonies, and Receptions.
Add Graduate Salute to your calendar for April 24 or April 25 and plan to arrive at Hermann Hall on one of those days anytime between noon and 7 p.m. to receive your regalia, guest tickets, and other important information. For more information about Graduate Salute and what to do if you cannot attend, visit the Commencement website.
Illinois Tech Commencement Committee
Questions? Please contact the appropriate department:
Undergraduate Student Application questions: email@example.com
Graduate Student Application questions: AA@iit.edu
Diploma questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disability Services questions: email@example.com
International student questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commencement Ceremony questions: email@example.com