Armour College of Engineering is pleased to announce its Inaugural Holiday Card Design Contest for students currently enrolled at Illinois Tech. Students are asked to design a holiday greeting card that reflects engineering at Illinois Tech. The winning design will be sent out nationally by Dean Natacha DePaola and Armour College of Engineering. The winner will receive a $250 Amazon Gift Card and have their name printed on the back of the card.
- Designs must be submitted via email to email@example.com by noon (CDT) on Thursday, November 1, 2018.
- A winner will be announced no later than Wednesday, November 14, 2018.
- Design must include Illinois Tech Engineering
- Design must feature some aspect of engineering
- Design must be of neutral tone, no specific holiday or religious affiliation
- Must include two options, print and digital
- Students may not use the presidential seal
- Card design must be 5 x 7 inches
- Must be submitted in JPG format
A select committee of Armour College faculty and staff, including Dean DePaola, will determine the winners.
Be sure to review the official rules prior submitting your design. It is important to read these rules as they include detailed information on how to correctly submit your design.