All current Illinois Tech undergraduate students are invited to attend one of the Office of Graduate Admission’s Accelerated Master’s Program (AMP) information sessions to explore our program options.
Benefits of an accelerated master’s degree include:
• Earning both your undergraduate and graduate degrees in as few as five years
• Undergraduate tuition rates applying to your graduate studies
• Improving your career outlook—the average salary of 2020 graduates with an AMP degree was $72,700, $10,000 more than the 2021 average for students with a bachelor’s degree alone
During these sessions you’ll learn about:
• The breakdown of AMP’s co-terminal and advanced standing options
• Application and admission requirements
• Program pairings and paths
• Application deadlines
• Two sessions will be offered. Register for either session below.
Session 1: Monday, April 17, 2023
Session 2: Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Location: Hybrid—in person in Room 131 of Perlstein Hall or virtually over Zoom
Time: 12:45–1:45 p.m. (CDT)
Stuart School of Business will also be hosting a virtual information session on Monday, April 24, 2023, from 12:45–1:45 p.m. to showcase its options for the AMP program.
During this session, you’ll learn about the master’s degree options that Stuart offers students as part of the AMP program, including:
• Technological Entrepreneurship—This program will allow you to add business to your tech skills as you look to make your ideas a reality
• Finance—Stuart’s nationally ranked finance program offers a high-level education in a global financial center
• Marketing Analytics—This program will help you learn how to convert data into insights
• Management—You will have the skills and training to be more competitive in the job market and be prepared for management responsibilities
• Sustainability Analytics and Management—Make a business case for sustainability in this program
• Public Policy and Administration—Stuart’s M.P.P.A. will help you become an effective leader and policy analyst
• Management Science—Discover data-driven solutions to business challenges in this program
If you have any questions about the AMP program overall, please contact graduate admission at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about Stuart’s master’s degree programs, please contact StuartAdmission@stuart.iit.edu.
Director, Graduate Admission
Director, Recruitment and Enrollment Strategy
Stuart School of Business