The Blue Cross Blue Shield Fitness Program is waiving the enrollment fee–a value of $25–for eligible new members who sign up from February 1–29, 2020.* Members will be asked to enter a coupon code fit4feb at checkout to qualify for the waived fee.**
The Fitness Program is open to Illinois Tech health plan members age 18 and up, and offers flexibility, convenience and ease for just one low monthly fee. Members have access to a nationwide network of more than 10,000 participating facilities so they can work out whether traveling, at home or at work.
Other features include:
- Online enrollment and tracking.
- Automatic monthly payment withdrawal.
- No long-term contract required.
- Access to discounts through a nationwide Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) network of 40,000 health and well-being providers such as acupuncturists, massage therapists and personal trainers.
- Members earn a bonus 2,500 Blue PointsSM*** for joining the Fitness Program and additional points for tracking weekly visits. They can redeem points for apparel, books, electronics, health and personal care items, music and sporting goods.
To enroll, members can log in to Blue Access for MembersSM and click “Fitness Program” in the Quick Links section. They can also enroll by phone by calling 888.762.BLUE (2583) Monday through Friday, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. CT.
For additional information, contact Viktoria Rill at firstname.lastname@example.org or x73353.
*After February 29, 2020, the regular enrollment fees will apply to all new memberships. To join, members must be 18 years old. Taxes may apply.
**This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.