BCBS is offering a fall promotion for new fitness program enrollees: new, eligible members (anyone age 18 and over) can save $10 off the membership fee for the first two months on any Fitness Program package when they sign up from Sept. 1 to Sept. 30 can qualify. Members will be asked to enter the coupon code FITFALL10 at the time of checkout.
There are two ways to enroll:
- Log in to Blue Access for Members (BAM) and under “Wellness,” choose “Fitness Program.” They enter the code “FITFALL10” during enrollment to join with the $10 off credit before Sept. 30.
- Call 888-762-BLUE (2583) Monday through Friday, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. CT (6 a.m. and 6 p.m. MT).
About the Fitness Program: Four flexible gym options from $19 to $99 offer convenience and access to a nationwide network of participating facilities. Members can work out whether at home, at work or when traveling, and will have access to all locations within the purchased plan as well as locations in any of the lower-priced plans. Thousands of digital live and on-demand classes are included with all plans
Members can download the WellonTarget Fitness Program app to:
- Check in and report activities in real time
- Schedule and purchase studio classes
- Explore nearby locations in the Fitness Program network
- Track current/past studio classes
- Access the membership card
- Real-time data: Provided to the mobile app and Well onTarget portals
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) discounts: Available via the Whole Health Living Choices Program. Save money through a nationwide network of 40,000 health and well-being providers such as acupuncturists, massage therapists and personal trainers. Members can register at whlchoices.com.
- Blue Points: 2,500 available points for joining the Fitness Program. Members earn additional points for weekly visits. Points can be redeemed for apparel, books, electronics, health and personal care items, music and sporting goods.
- Web resources: Go online to find fitness locations and track visits.