The Office of the Federal Register is developing a new Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (eCFR) website, and the Illinois Tech community is invited to review the beta site.
New features include the ability to:
- Show which sections have been recently updated.
- Display historical versions of text.
- Compare different versions of the text.
- Link references between content within the CFR and to the Federal Register.
- Link references within the content to the United States Code.
- Jump directly to text by entering a citation in the “Go to CFR Reference” box.
- Create a My eCFR account to receive notifications when selected areas of the eCFR are updated.
In addition, the text is presented in a new, more readable format with the ability to create links to lower levels of the codification.
The “Getting Started” page is recommended for a more comprehensive introduction to the main features of the new site.
If you have a question or comment about the website, click the Help Button (lower right-hand corner of every page). Suggestions to improve the website are welcome.
No end date for the comment period has been publicized.