Blue Cross Blue Shield is excited to announce an additional waived enrollment promotion this year for Illinois Tech health plan members.
During the month of September, the Fitness Program will waive the enrollment fee – a value of $25 – for eligible new members who sign up through Tuesday, September 30, 2018.* Members will be asked to enter a coupon code, FallFit25, at checkout to qualify for the waived fee.
Flexibility, Convenience, and More
The Fitness Program offers flexibility, convenience, and ease for one low monthly fee. Members have access to a nationwide network of more than 10,000 participating facilities so they can work out whether traveling, at home, or at work.
Other features of the Fitness Program include:
- Online enrollment and tracking
- Automatic monthly payment withdrawal
- No long-term contract required—pay only $25 per member per month
- Access to discounts through a nationwide Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) network of 40,000 health and well-being providers such as massage therapists, personal trainers, and nutrition counselors
- Members earn a bonus 2,500 Blue PointsSM for joining the Fitness Program and additional points for tracking weekly visits. They can redeem points for apparel, books, electronics, health and personal care items, music, and sporting goods
To enroll, members can log in to Blue Access for MembersSM and click “Fitness Program” in the Quick Links section. They can also enroll by phone by calling 888.762.BLUE (2583) Monday through Friday, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. CT.