Blue Cross Blue Shield is back on track with the Well onTarget® Fitness Program for Illinois Tech health plan members. When you feel comfortable returning to the gym, you’ll have four new plan options with more membership options and new features to choose from to help make it easier to stay fit. You now have the flexibility to decide what works best for your individual budget and lifestyle.
Here are some highlights of the updated program:
- You can select a plan option based on location and facility access.
- Once you join, you’ll have access to all locations within the purchased plan as well as locations in any of the lower-priced plan options. The Elite plan option allows you to select one home Elite gym and have access to all other gyms.*
- Elite plan members have the option to change their Elite home gym, monthly.
- The new Family Bundle includes a 12% discount on the overall monthly bill if 1+ family members join.
- Existing Fitness Program members will have access to the Power Plan option at the current rate they pay today, $25 per month. They will have access to the Power option for $25 per month until they cancel their membership or choose to switch plan options.
Access to Studio Classes:
It’s easy to schedule, find and pay for nearby studio classes. Pricing for individual studio classes is pay-as-you-go and varies depending on class, facility, and time. For every nine full-price classes attended, members will receive a 30% discount on the 10th class. Members can choose from classes like:
- Sports Training
- Martial Arts
- Health Club Personal Training
For more information, including pricing, log in to your Blue Access for Members account at www.bcbsil.com. Current fitness program members who wish to change plan options, or new members who would like to enroll, can also do so by logging in at www.bcbsil.com and accessing the Fitness Program portal. Members can also enroll by phone by calling 888-762-BLUE (2583) Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CT.
For more information on Illinois Tech’s health plan options, visit the HR Portal Health benefits page.