Illinois Tech’s Procurement Services team invites faculty and staff to attend the January 2019 Campus Procurement Forum, a new platform to share purchasing and accounts payable news, progress made on the Procurement Services Project, and upcoming procurement-related changes. Additionally, we want to use this forum to hear from you and gain a better understanding of the campus communities’ needs and ideas on how Procurement Services can better serve you, our departmental customers.
Please join one of three sessions in January, all covering the same information, to:
- Understand the key changes in the new Procurement Policy that went into effect on January 1, 2019, and the correct purchase-to-invoicing process
- Learn how to complete the various procurement forms and when and why they are needed
- Discover how to simplify your P-Card receipt capture and linking process with Visa IntelliLink Spend Management Mobile App
- Get an update on the eProcurement implementation project at Illinois Tech and various procurement-related improvements currently in progress
- Share your thoughts, concerns, and ideas on how we can further improve to better meet your needs
Please RSVP for one of the following sessions:
- Thursday, January 24, 9:30–10:45 a.m. in Hermann Hall Ballroom (Add to Google Calendar)
- Thursday, January 31, 9:30–10:45 a.m. in the MTCC Ballroom (Add to Google Calendar)
- Wednesday, January 30, 3–4 p.m. in Classroom 580 (Add to Google Calendar)
Please forward this invitation to others in your department who purchase goods or services so that they don’t miss out on important updates. Anyone interested in learning more about this topic is welcome to attend.
The Procurement Services team looks forward to collaboratively working with you to transform our Procurement Services functions to provide more value and better service to our faculty, staff, students, and community.