As you wrap up your semester, we want to thank you all for your hard work. You all have been busy and it’s been great to see all of the on (and off) campus successes this year. A couple updates from the Office of Campus Life as you transition into the summer.
- Purchase requests for the spring 2017 semester are due by Wednesday, May 10 at 11:59 p.m.
- Re-registration is currently open. For those of you with April/May leadership transitions, make sure the new leadership is registering your organization. If you do not register by Monday, May 15 at 11:59 p.m., your organization may lose some of your eligibility for the beginning of next semester, and you will not receive any announcements over the summer.
- Continue to check your Illinois Tech email this summer. The student involvement fair sign up will begin in mid-June, so make sure you watch for that email to get signed up.
- Save the date. In place of the round up this year, we are offering a new program called LEAD @ Tech, which is a mandatory program for all presidents and treasurers. It is encouraged for all other students to attend. LEAD @ Tech will be held on Saturday, August 19 and will be the only mandatory program you need to attend for the Office of Campus Life all semester.
- Finally, get ready. The first Finance Board hearing of the fall semester is scheduled for Saturday, September 9. Be sure that your leadership roster is up to date on HawkLink (and that you are set up to receive emails). Finance Board will send out information about the hearing, along with dates of advising, next semester.
If you need anything at all over the summer, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.