The Department of Defense Joint Program-6 (JPC-6), Combat Casualty Care Research Program (CCCRP) has recently released an RFI for the secondary analysis of data housed within FITBIR. We are inviting responses to this RFI in an effort to leverage data within FITBIR to identify actionable insights for the diagnosis, management and treatment of TBI.
Respondents should submit a Capabilities Statement that demonstrates the offeror’s ability to perform the scope of work identified in accordance with the RFI, including but not limited to:
- A plan for utilizing the data within the repository including a description of:
- Specific studies that will be analyzed
- Forms (including CDEs and UDEs) that will be analyzed
- A brief description of the multidisciplinary team that may be well-suited to accomplish the task (e.g., data scientists, neurologists, neuroscientists etc.)
- A detailed timeline for the completion of FITBIR data analysis/mining
- An anticipated budget that details the amount of funds needed to successfully complete the task
Additional details can be found here. Note: This is a request for information, there is no funding associated with this RFI.