The Office of Graduate Admission invites all current undergraduate students to attend one of our Accelerated Master’s Program (AMP) Information Sessions, where you can explore our accelerated master’s degree program options!
Just a few benefits of an accelerated master’s degree include:
- Earn both your undergraduate and graduate degrees in as few as five years
- Undergraduate tuition rates apply to your graduate studies
- The average salary of 2020 graduates with an accelerated master’s degree was $72,700—$10,000 more than the 2021 average for students with a bachelor’s degree alone
During these sessions you’ll learn about:
- The breakdown of Co-terminal and Advanced Standing options under AMP
- Application and admission requirements
- Program pairings and paths
- Application deadlines
Plus have your questions answered by our faculty and staff!
Two sessions will be offered. Register for your session below.
Thursday, October 27
Location: Hybrid—in person at Perlstein Hall, Room 131, or virtually over Zoom
Time: 12:45–1:45 p.m. (CST)
Wednesday, November 16
Location: Virtually over Zoom
Time: 6–7 p.m. (CST)
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.