IIT tenured and tenure-track faculty members are invited to submit multidisciplinary or interdisciplinary proposals for funding from the Educational and Research Initiative Fund (ERIF).
The maximum funding amount is $25,000, and funds are disbursed in two installments over the period of one year. The budget will be limited to tuition and stipend expenses for students, except for a small amount of funding (up to 5%) that may be allocated for supplies, if necessary.
For the 2013 award period, ERIF proposals:
• Must be based on the collaboration of two or more faculty members from at least two different academic units.
• Must be multidisciplinary or interdisciplinary in scope.
• Must show substantial promise for developing a larger proposal for external funding.
• May not be used to supplement existing grants or contracts.
For More Information, please review:
• Call for Proposals
• Proposal Submission Guidelines
The application deadline is Monday November 19, 2012. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.