MIES CAMPUS RETURNING STUDENTS
- UPasses are scheduled to activate on Saturday, August 17. If students are registered full time, do not have a negative balance on their Ventra account and their UPass is not activated, please email the Office of Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the request is received, the UPass will activate within one business day.
- Make sure students do not have an outstanding balance on their Ventra account. If they do, the UPass will not activate until the balance is cleared. It is recommended that students check their balance and UPass status here before trying to use it for the first time this semester.
- For questions about a balance on a Ventra account, contact Ventra at 877.669.8368.
STUDENTS NEW TO ILLINOIS TECH THIS SEMESTER
- The Office of Student Affairs will be taking pictures and distributing UPasses on August 17 and 18 from 9 a.m.–noon in the MTCC Ballroom. After August 18, students can order and pick up their UPass in the OneStop office (MTCC 106) or by contacting the Dean of Students office at email@example.com.
- Students must show their Illinois Tech ID to order or pick up their UPass.
Contact Jackie McGhee at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with any questions about the UPass program.