In response to continued interest in the university’s finances, Illinois Institute of Technology faculty and staff are invited to attend an update presentation about the university’s finances and financial strategy. In this meeting, Vice President of Finance Michael Horan will:
- Review last year’s financial results
- Talk about this year’s budget goals
- Present the long-range financial model built to show where we are, where we are going, and how we get there
- Answer questions related to the budget and finances
Monday, November 4, 2019
11:45 a.m.—12:45 p.m.
MTCC Auditorium, Mies Campus
- RSVP here (requested but not required)
- Add the event to your Google Calendar
- Submit anonymous questions (before and/or during the event)
Recognizing that not all faculty and staff will be available to attend at this time, the session will be recorded and live-streamed via this link. Following the session, the recording will be available on the Strategic Improvement Initiative website.
Note that the Office of Human Resources will be hosting an Open Enrollment presentation on November 4 at 1 p.m., immediately following this presentation and in the same location. Additional details will be shared separately about Open Enrollment presentations.