- David Foreman has improved steadily all season, but his greatest jump may have come in the April 22 meet. The thrower set a personal record by 1.73m in the discus, placing 11th with a mark of 36.77m. He also placed 16th in the javelin at 35.68m.
- Cole Dammeier continued his strong season with great runs in the 3000m (9:24.67, third) and 800m (2:06.50, 21st)
- Demis Thomas, Rayan Baig, and Kwame Opoku all competed in both the 100m and 200m. Thomas led the team in the 100m (11.67s, 27th), while Baig led the squad in the 200m (23.48s, 24th).
- Saisaketh Valluri was strong in the long jump, placing 19th at 5.63m. He also recorded an 11.85m jump in the triple jump (ninth place).
- Illinois Tech will compete in its final meet of the season on Saturday, April 29. The Scarlet Hawks will head to Indiana for the Valparaiso University Crusader Open. The meet is set to begin at 10:30 a.m.