The transition from MasterCard to VISA is on track. Later this month, current MasterCard holders will be contacted by email that cards are available for pickup. Benefits include:
- All cards will have both chip and magnetic strip for added fraud protection
- VISA Intellilink provides an enhanced online management tool that allows users to attach receipt images to support their purchase transactions
- Receipt images can be emailed directly into VISA Intellilink or can be uploaded from file documents
- Cardholders provide their explanation of business purpose for each transaction online
- Transactions, business purpose, and uploaded receipts are available for online review by direct supervisors
- VISA Intellilink replaces the Reconciliation and Approval Form (RAF)
All cardholders will be given instructions on accessing online training. In order to pick up their cards, all cardholders will be required to have successfully completed online (Blackboard) training; present a valid Illinois Tech ID and signed certificate of training completion; and sign the Cardholder’s Agreement. Keep checking IIT Today for updates.