Human Resources and the Wellness Committee are excited to announce the addition of new vendors to the Health and Benefits Fair lineup, including Equilibrium Health & Wellness who will be providing complimentary 10-minute chair massages.
The Health and Benefits Fair for faculty and staff will take place on Wednesday, October 31 from 11 a.m.–1 p.m. in the McCormick Tribune Campus Center (MTCC) Ballroom.
Please be prepared to present your faculty/staff HawkID card upon entry.
- This year’s fair will include participation from our benefits vendors and partners: Blue Cross Blue Shield, CVS Health, Delta Dental, EyeMed, LifeWorks EAP, TIAA, Fidelity, and Corporate America Credit Union
- OnTargetLiving will present a healthy cooking demo at noon, and RxBar will be on hand with samples of their all natural energy bars
- CHC Wellness will be on-hand to provide flu shots (regular and preservative-free) at no cost to Illinois Tech health plan members. Click here for additional information, and to sign up for your shot
- Equilibrium Health + Wellness will be providing complimentary 10-minute chair massages. Click here to reserve your spot
- Additional participating vendors include Michigan Avenue Podiatry, DFM Wellness Alliance, Young Living Essential Oils, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, and more
For additional information, please contact Viktoria Rill at 312.567.3353 or email@example.com. Visit at least 12 of our participating vendors to be entered into a raffle. Past prizes have included Oakley sunglasses, Ogio backpacks, Bluetooth speakers, and more.