Researchers at the IIT Clinical Nutrition Research Center are interested in volunteers to share information about their vegetable intake.
You may be eligible to participate in this nutrition research study if you are a healthy individual who:
- Is 25-60 years of age
- Has general cooking skills
- Is willing to eat vegetables
- Consumes a typical Western diet
This study will involve:
- Five 45-minute study visits
- Study visits that will require you to recount study-related experiences
- Completion of food intake into an online food record software
- Compensation of $200 at the completion of the Study
Contact us at 312.567.5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify to participate; or complete a survey questionnaire here. The research study will be conducted at the Clinical Nutrition Research Center located at 10 W. 35th Street, #3D6-1.