Illinois Tech is offering a one-day workshop on Preventing Harassment, Dealing with Difficult People, Building Diversity, and Teamwork on Wednesday, May 25 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at the Illinois Tech Rice Campus in Wheaton, Ill. Effective organizations need effective work teams. Preventing harassment and building a diverse workforce is critical in today’s competitive global society. And, learning how to deal with difficult employees and build an effective and productive organization can help give you a cutting edge against the competition.
The program includes how to prevent harassment and promote diversity, and proven strategies and techniques to advance any organizational team. It focuses on further developing the skills in managing difficult people, improving productivity, efficiency, handling conflicts, building teamwork, and profitability.
- Learn the laws and regulations impacting harassment in the workplace
- Learn new strategies and develop actual skills preventing harassment and building diversity
- Learn how to deal with difficult people
- Apply your style to the person and situation that empowers people and gets results
- Achieve greater insights into your leadership and building teamwork
- Improve your communication skills in working with diverse people
- Learn how to better manage stressful and conflict situations and get the most out of people
- Build skills in handling multiple priorities, and difficult people
- Further develop skills in managing stressful situations and resolving conflicts
Contact Mary LaFleur at 630.682.6030 with any questions. Register here. The cost of the workshop is $395 per person. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.