Learn about the Online Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) program offered by Stuart School of Business beginning this fall. This virtual session will be held on Wednesday, May 20 at 6:30–7:30 p.m. CDT through Blackboard.
Stuart’s Director of Student Recruitment Alexandra Case will answer questions and talk about the program’s distinctive features, including:
- An interactive online format with class discussions and instruction in real time
- Focused on innovation, creativity, and technology to prepare you to manage today’s complex business challenges
- Flexibility to fit course work into your weekly schedule
- Part-time, two-year format designed for busy professionals
- Scholarships up to $14,000 are available