We are excited to announce the New Procurement Services Website, a central location for all purchasing, P-Card, and invoicing-related resources and information! We have redesigned and enhanced our website to make it easier for you to locate everything you might need to support your procure-to-pay processes. Please make sure to view and bookmark the new website so that you know where to find things. Here are a few pages you might frequently reference:
- How To: various resources, like Purchasing Methods, Bidding Thresholds, Contracting, Grants and Research Related Purchasing, and more.
- Preferred and Contract Vendors: information on current University Preferred Vendors and other university-wide purchasing initiatives we are working on
- Accounts Payable: information on the process and documents needed for invoice payment
- P-Card: how to apply and obtain a P-Card and the monthly reconciliation process
- Procurement Forms: applicable forms for the procure-to-pay process including the most current versions of the VSF, SSJ, Request for Check Form, P-Card Application Form
- eProcurement: updated information on the Buy It eMarketplace progress and upcoming training sessions
- And much more!
We will continue to develop, improve, and update the Procurement Services website to make sure that we provide you with the most up-to-date and applicable information. Should you have any questions or feedback, do not hesitate to contact Snow Rutkowske, director of Procurement Services, at email@example.com or 312.567.3677.