Are you an IIT Electrical, Mechanical, or Materials Science Engineering student or faculty member?
Join us for a tour of the Greenlee Textron facility in Rockford, Illinois, on Friday, April 4, 2014. Tour members will leave IIT at 9:45 am for Rockford, and leave Rockford at 2 pm to return to IIT . Faculty members and students will have to opportunity to learn more about Greenlee Textron through talks with the CEO and/or CTO. You will also be able to speak with current employees about their jobs and the culture at Greenlee Textron.
Students please RSVP for your seat through Jobs4Hawks. Sign up by March 14, 2014 to secure your spot. There will be bus transportation provided.
Faculty please RSVP for your seat by contacting Shirlean Williams at email@example.com.
TO SIGN UP:
1. Go to the Career Management Center website.
2. Click on “Jobs4Hawks/Students” on the right hand side.
3. Sign in or create an account if you don’t already have one (if you had a nacelink account, this is the same thing).
4. Click on “Events” on the top panel.
5. Find Greenlee Textron and hit the RSVP button.
6. Be excited for the wonderful experience you are going to have.
7. Tell all of your friends how excited you are and tell them to sign up!