The Office of Institutional Advancement is looking for Advancement Ambassadors for fall 2017. The job offers additional incentives, generous pay increases, and opportunities for growth, all while doing important work for Illinois Tech. Do you want to work for one of the best teams on campus? Join the Advancement Ambassador team today.
- Effectively communicate with Illinois Tech alumni informing them about the university, campus community, and giving opportunities.
- Solicit and secure gifts for both unrestricted and restricted funding opportunities as determined by the annual giving team.
- Be friendly, enthusiastic, and courteous at all times.
- Accurately update address, telephone, and email records for alumni and friends.
- Carefully maintain and track records of each evening’s calls.
- Working with the Ambassador Leadership Team to create collateral materials to send to donors including, but not limited to, videos thanking donors for pledges/gifts, printed buckslips with your personal story/headshot, and any other materials as assigned.
Contact Assistant Director, Annual Giving, Joey Carrillo (email@example.com) for more information on how to apply.