Quality of Work Life (QWL) is planning another restaurant outing. This time we will be going to Weber Grill (539 N State St., Chicago) on Wednesday, April 13, 2016, at 6 p.m. Dinner will be served family style which means you get to try everything. The cost is only $20 per person.
- First Course: Caesar Salad and Pretzel Rolls
- Entrees: Honey Bourbon Glazed Salmon, Tuscan-Style Grilled Chicken, Weber’s Signature BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Side Dishes: Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables
- Desserts: Cheesecake, Warm Apple Cobbler
- Beverages: Coffee, Tea and Soda
If you are interested in participating, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we receive sufficient interest we will contact you.