Nominations are still being accepted for Illinois Institute of Technology’s Student Service and Leadership Awards, which honor students who have made notable contributions to campus life. Nominations for these awards must be submitted by Saturday, March 12, 2016. Self nominations will be accepted. The following awards will be presented at the 41st annual Clinton E. Stryker Banquet on Tuesday April 19, 2016:
- Clinton E Stryker Distinguished Service Awards
- Richard Babcock Leadership Award
- Outstanding Student Organization Advisor Award
- Outstanding Student Employee of the Year Award
- Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant of the Year Award
- Outstanding First Year Involvement Award
- Outstanding Student Organization Award
- Outstanding Commitment to Service Award
A description of the awards criteria is available on the Student Affairs website. Nomination forms and student activity transcripts should be submitted online. The Illinois Tech community is encouraged to help us identify those deserving students who have contributed to student life at the university during the 2015–16 academic year.
If you have any questions, contact Vickie Tolbert at firstname.lastname@example.org.