Illinois Tech’s Office of Marketing and Communications has completed the next phase of the Office of Research website redesign.
A primary goal of the redesign was to feature content with special interest to multiple external audiences (e.g., peer universities, prospective students, civic leaders), in an effort to increase the visibility of Illinois Tech. The new site includes:
- Profiles of excellent research at Illinois Tech
- A page dedicated to the latest research news at the university
- A select list of faculty authored and co-authored books and major papers
- Student research profiles and award opportunities
- Redesigned pages for faculty and grant PI information, and OSRP tools
- Additional content geared toward internal and external audiences, including the media
The content for the website will continue to evolve as new and future research profiles and other information is added. The hope is that each of you—individually or through your departments—will contribute timely information for consideration on the site. Please email Ron Landis, deputy vice provost for research and academic affairs, at email@example.com with your submissions.