Illinois Institute of Technology is offering a one-day Leadership Development Workshop on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at the Rice Campus in Wheaton, Ill.
Effective organizations need effective leaders. In this highly global competitive society all organizations need to stay competitive to survive. And, there is no better way to do this, but to develop your leadership skills to give you a cutting edge against the competition.
This engaging one-day leadership workshop will help you accomplish this goal. The workshop includes proven strategies and techniques to advance your leadership knowledge and skills. It focuses on further developing the skills in managing people, improving productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
This workshop is ideal for aspiring leadership professionals, recently promoted people to a leadership position and people in seasoned leadership positions who desire to refresh their skills and acquire new knowledge. It is designed for all industries: public and private, technology, health care, insurance, manufacturing, finance, and more. Whether you are a first-line supervisor or in middle management this workshop is for you.
How you will benefit:
- Develop actual “leadership coaching” skills that get results and build true teamwork.
- Learn and adapt your leadership style that promotes trust and achieves increased productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
- Apply your style to the person and situation that empowers people and gets results.
- Achieve greater insights into your leadership style and impact on people and the organization.
- Improve your communication skills in achieving your vision and goals for the organization.
- Learn how to better manage stressful situations and get the most out of people.
The Illinois Institute of Technology Leadership Development Workshop objectives include:
- Develop skills in building teamwork, communications, and handling conflicts.
- Learn new strategies of leadership and management.
- Build skills in handling discipline, coaching, handling multiple priorities.
- Further develop skills in performance appraisals, and strategic planning.
The cost of the workshop is $395 per person.
Questions? Contact Mary LaFleur at email@example.com or 630.682.6030.