Applications are now open for Kaplan Institute’s Startup Accelerator in the spring! Not sure where to start? Attend our upcoming info session on Oct. 28 from 3:30 – 5 p.m. and we’ll guide you step by step through the entire application process. The deadline to apply is Nov. 25 — register today!
What is the Startup Accelerator?
Our Startup Accelerator aims to take your startup from idea to market by connecting you with experts from inside and outside Illinois Tech. At the end of the program, you will have a chance to pitch your startup to a panel of Chicago-area investors and entrepreneurs during the Kaplan Pitch Tank, where we give away more than $50,000 in prizes!
What Are the Benefits?
- Ongoing feedback and advice from a dedicated entrepreneurship coach
- Regular live sessions with faculty and mentors who have decades of entrepreneurship, investment, and venture capital experience
- Access to the Idea Shop, MHUB, and app development experts to prototype and build your products
- Opportunity to learn how to create financial projections to predict their company’s performance
- The chance to practice and eventually present a completed pitch deck to a panel of judges at Kaplan Pitch Tank to compete for a prize pool of up to $50,000