LifeWorks, Illinois Tech’s Employee Assistance Program, offers a new work-life balance highlight each month. This month’s feature is work-life balance and productivity. There’s also a special feature for managers on these same topics.
A healthy work-life balance can make the difference between being happy at work or being miserable, a recent Glassdoor survey showed. We can help you find ways to foster your work-life balance and well-being.
See this month’s feature, work-life balance and productivity (live on our homepage in “Featured Articles” from October 1–31), for tips on how to feel more engaged, productive, and happy at work. Or, log into the platform anytime to access related resources, such as:
- Setting work-life boundaries when you work from home
- Teamwork in pressured times: deep team relationships positive
- Ten tips for fitting work and life together
Remember, you can always contact LifeWorks for support and strategies. Our team of expert advisors can help you find the work-life balance that is the right fit for you.
- Username/Password: HR Portal Employee Assistance Program page
- Online: login.lifeworks.com
- Toll-free, 24/7 phone line: 888.456.1324
- En español: 888.732.9020
- TTY: 800.999.3004
- Download the “LifeWorks” app, available in iTunes and Google Play
For more information on LifeWorks, please visit the HR Portal Employee Assistance Program page.