LifeWorks, Illinois Tech’s Employee Assistance Program, offers a new work-life balance highlight each month. This month’s feature is coping with worries and building resilience. There’s also a special feature for managers on building resilience.
Finally, did you know that Lifeworks offers a Life Coaching service? If you’re feeling motivated about moving forward with a life goal but don’t know where to start in order to achieve it, give LifeWorks a try.
Remember that for these or any other work-life balance issues you may be experiencing, you can contact LifeWorks anytime for confidential support, 24/7.
- Online: login.lifeworks.com
- Username: please see the HR Portal
- Password: please see the HR Portal
- Toll-free, 24/7 phone line: 888.456.1324
- En español: 888.732.9020
- TTY: 800.999.3004
- Download the “LifeWorks” app, available in iTunes and Google Play
For more information on LifeWorks, please visit the HR Portal Employee Assistance Program page.