How It Happened
- Denis Soldo got Dominican on the board after his low shot went left in the 23rd minute to give the Stars the 1-0 advantage.
- Josh Prindle scored his fourth goal of the season off the far post in the 30th minute to expand the lead to 2-0.
- Almost two minutes later, Jonathan Hernandez added his seventh goal of the season as he had a breakaway score.
- Illinois Tech was only able to get one shot on goal in the first half but it was saved by Dominican goalkeeper Daniel Dominquez.
- Soldo picked up his second goal of the match in the 78th minute to make it 4-0 Stars.
- The Scarlet Hawks had two more chances in the second half with shots on goal but Dominquez was there for the save each time.
Scarlet Hawk Standouts
- Anastasios Manolis (in his last match as a Scarlet Hawk) picked up a game-high eight saves, despite allowing four goals.
- Oluwaseun Ogunsanya led Illinois Tech with four shots (one on goal).
- Santiago Bartolome, recorded two shots (one on goal) in his last match at Illinois Tech.
- Conner Shaw also had two shots (one on goal).
Season in Review
- In their first full season in NCAA Division III and full members of the Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference, the Scarlet Hawks posted a 9-9 record overall and 4-7 in conference.