Effective immediately, the new IIT Travel Policy is now available to the university community, located on the General Counsel website under the “Accounting and Payroll” section.
The new travel policy includes the following topics and/or areas:
• Travel per diems have been established based on U.S. General Service Administration (GSA) tables
• All expenditure reimbursements of $30 or more need to be substantiated by original receipts
• Mileage between university campuses has been established in the policy for reimbursement
• Travel advances are limited to $100
• Detailed grant compliance on domestic and international travel
• Business expense definitions
Please direct all questions or comments regarding the new policy to Brian Laffey, AVP Finance and Controller, at 312.567.3677 or firstname.lastname@example.org.