The National Institutes of Health announced that it is offering up to $1 million in cash prizes for innovative diagnostic technologies to help improve maternal health around the world. The Sample link NIH Technology Accelerator Challenge for Maternal Health (NTAC: Maternal Health) seeks to spur and reward the development of prototypes for low-cost, point-of-care molecular, cellular, and/or metabolic sensing and diagnostic technologies to guide rapid clinical decision-making, improve patient outcomes, and ultimately help prevent maternal morbidity and mortality.
Click here to learn more about the NTAC: Maternal Health and consider registering today.
- December 7, 2021: Challenge launched
- January 5, 2022: Submission Portal opens
- January 13, 2022, 12:00 p.m. ET: Free informational webinar
- April 1, 2022: Registration deadline
- April 22, 2022: Submission deadline
- July 2022: Winners announced