Once again, the Student Employment Office (SEO) is conducting a fun program that allows you to “rave” about the people you work with. The Rave Awards were created to honor both student employees and supervisors of student employees who go above and beyond to support the mission, goals, and values of your department and Illinois Tech. This ongoing program is a way to recognize the little things that may otherwise go unnoticed, that keep us motivated, positive, and improve our offices in a variety of ways.
- trained other students without being asked
- refills the copier every week
- fully mastered that pesky internal tracking system
- provides you with really useful training for your job<
- offered professional development advice
- greets you with a smile every day
Do any of these remind you of someone you work with? Submit a nomination.
Every nominee will receive a certificate, recognition on social media, and will be celebrated at the end of the year. Nominees must either be a student employee, supervisor of student employee, a department, or a department coordinator who is involved in hiring students. Nominations will be accepted through Wednesday, October 31.