Nominations are now being accepted for Illinois Tech’s Student Service and Leadership Awards, honoring students who have made notable contributions to campus life.
The awards listed below will be presented at the 46th annual Clinton E. Stryker Banquet on Thursday, April 27, 2023. Nominations for these awards must be submitted by Friday, February 24, 2023 (self-nominations will be accepted):
- Clinton E Stryker Distinguished Service Award
- Outstanding Student Organization Advisor Award
- Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant of the Year Award
- Outstanding First Year Involvement Award
- Outstanding Student Organization Award
- Outstanding Commitment to Service Award
A description of the awards’ criteria is available on the Student Affairs website.
Nomination forms and student activities transcripts should be submitted online. The Illinois Tech community is encouraged to help us identify those deserving students who have contributed to student life at the university during the 2022-2023 academic year.
If you have any questions, please contact Jackie McGhee (firstname.lastname@example.org).