Illinois Institute of Technology would like to recognize employees who either on an individual or a team level, exemplify the university’s spirit of excellence in the calendar year 2015 by:
- Distinguished service to the Illinois Tech community (staff, students or community as a whole)
- Exemplary leadership on strategic initiatives at the university level
The success of our students, faculty and the university would not be possible without the hard work, outstanding support and services provided by the Illinois Tech staff. This is your opportunity to nominate a staff member who exemplifies the university’s spirit of excellence for the Staff Excellence Award. Nominations can be accepted from staff, faculty or students.
Judging criteria will be based on service to students, faculty or staff, innovation and excellence of the initiative and the degree to which the initiative improves a university function. In addition, the submissions must clearly align with at least one of Illinois Tech’s values and core principles: focus on students, foster leadership and ethical decision-making, commitment to diversity and excellence, focus on resource management, or heighten reputation through activity in the community. A team of committee members will review the nominations and select award winners in each of the areas below.
- Newly hired employee with at least one year of service.
- A staff member with at least three years of service.
- Work groups that collaborated on an initiative that significantly improved the function of the university. The teams can be inter-departmental or cross-functional.
Submit nominations to the Human Resources via email at email@example.com. Nominations are due by Sunday, January 31, 2016. All nominations must be submitted through this submission form. Thank you for taking the time to help us identify outstanding staff members for this special recognition. The awards will be presented at the spring staff meeting in 2016. If you have any questions, call Toni Murril at 312.567.3012.