Please be advised that fourth- and fifth-year engineering students can register for PE-FE preparation courses for free. The program runs from Friday, January 12 through Saturday, March 24 and the entire program can be taken online. Here’s how to register:
- Log into the myIIT portal
- Click on the Academics tab
- Click on Add or Drop Classes
- Under Registration Term and Select a Term option, select 2018 Professional Learning
- Click on the Class Search tab
- Select Short Crs for Pro Dev and click Course Search
All of the PE –FE classes will be listed, and you can select the courses you want to take.
After registration is complete, you can use the “View Your Schedule” option to see your schedule just like you do in academic.
For more information or if you have any questions, contact Mary LaFleur at 630.682.6030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.