There are still a few seats remaining for Quality of WorkLife’s (QWL) restaurant outing to Wildfire Restaurant (159 W. Erie, Chicago) on Tuesday, April 24 at 6 p.m. Dinner will be served family style which means you get to try everything. The cost is $25 per person and yes, you can bring a guest.
- Appetizers: Baked Goat Cheese, Oven Roasted Crab Cakes
- Salads: Tuscan Kale and Spinach Salad, Wildfire Chopped Salad
- Main Courses: Cedar Planked Salmon, Spit Roasted Herb Chicken
- Side Dishes: Wildfire Cheddar Double Stuffed Potato, Broccoli
- Desserts: Triple Layer Chocolate Cake, Key Lime Pie
- Beverages: Coffee, Tea, and Soda
If you are interested in participating send an email to email@example.com.