Room Reservation is quickly approaching.
If you don’t know what type of room you want to live in, come to our Open House (sponsored by Residence Hall Association) on Thursday, March 24, 2016 from 7-10 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
Why should you come?
- See many of our different room types
- Get great ideas for decorating
- See how residents maximize their space
- Meet great people – potentially a new roommate
- Win amazing prizes
Stop by the Residence and Greek Life Office, as we will be open from 7-10 p.m. as well.
We can answer questions about:
- Room Reservation
- Priority unit selection
- Cost/benefits of living on campus
- Amenities for different buildings
We hope to see you in Carman Hall, Gunsaulus Hall, McCormick Student Village or State Street Village.
Contact an RHA representative with questions. You can also call 312.567.5075 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.