Steve Beck, the recent host of TEDxIIT and certified speaking professional, will be presenting a free seminar on Wednesday, May 4 from 12:50-1:40 p.m. in The John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 121. Topics he will discuss include:
- Committing to excellence at the beginning of the day or your class
- The importance of having long- and short-term goals as a faculty member or student
- An importance technique the Army Rangers use to handle difficult situations
- The importance of life-work balance as a faculty member or student
- How to have a great day everyday, and the affect it has on others
- Starting with the end (of the school year) in mind
All faculty and staff are invited to attend.