Illinois Tech is having a Snapchat filter contest. We will be accepting submissions from the Illinois Tech community to choose a new snapchat geo-filter. Follow the guidelines below and submit your design to Callie Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org, in Undergraduate Admission by Sunday, September 25. The winners will be notified by Saturday, October 15, and will be presented with a gift basket full of Illinois Tech gifts and apparel. The winner will also be featured on other Illinois Tech social media platforms.
- All graphics used must be 100% original. No official school image or logo is allowed
- No photographs
- No hashtags
- Be creative and make it visually compelling
- Don’t cover up too much of the screen
- Make sure it’s relevant to Illinois Tech
- Make sure your Geofilter asset fits in a 1080×1920 pixel box
- Files should be under 300KB
- Submit your final design as a PNG
- Files must have transparent background
Submit a paragraph explanation of your design with your submission. Photoshop and Illustrator files will not be accepted. Email your electronic file submission to the email address provided, walk-in submission or paper drawings will not be accepted.