Join IIT’s Greek Council on Thursday, August 22 at 12:45 pm in the MTCC Ballroom for the presentation “Social Excellence” from the Phired Up Productions team. This is not just for Greeks; it can be applied to any aspect of your life or organization. Join with the Greek Council to learn how to be Socially Excellent!
Social Excellence: How Handshakes Can Change The World
Social Excellence is the art of organizational growth. It is a philosophy, a way to approach every day, a lifestyle. People who choose Social Excellence are exceptional at interpersonal communication, they experience deeper more powerful relationships, they are the hosts of every situation in which they find themselves, they have expansive personal and organizational networks, they understand that all leadership is social, they realize their potential for impacting the world is directly correlated to their ability to connect with other people in meaningful ways.
Benefits of Social Excellence
Organizations and institutions that choose to provide in-depth Social Excellence educational experiences to their audience should be prepared to experience:
- More confident leaders due to a clarification of priorities.
- Increased retention due to more engaged members.
- Improved recruitment due to more socially prepared members.
- Heightened social awareness due to a re-definition of the word “social.”
- Enhanced public relations due to wider and deeper relationship networks within the community.
- Superior member values congruence due to behavior-based training.