It’s the second day of the spring industry-based career fairs on Thursday, February 22 from noon–4 p.m. in Hermann Hall. The career fairs are spread across two days based on general company industries. Students are welcome to attend either or both days, depending on their career goals.
There are two important things to note about registering for the upcoming fair:
- Students must have their resume uploaded and approved in Handshake before the fair in order to attend. To register, update your resume and have it approved in Handshake by February 16. If you already did this last semester, you don’t need to do it again.
- Students who complete the VIP Program will have early, exclusive access to employers from noon-12:30 p.m. each day. General admission will begin at 12:30 p.m. Learn more.
Date by industry:
- February 22: engineering, industrial technology, architecture*, and natural sciences
*some architecture companies will be located in S. R. Crown Hall. Check The Fairs App closer to the fair date.
Start preparing now. Get the maximum value out of your career fair experience.
- Research companies on The Fairs App
- Prepare and rehearse an elevator pitch
- Meet with a peer career coach or attend a workshop
Follow us on Facebook and keep an eye out for future emails regarding the 2018 Spring Career Fair and other programming throughout the semester.
If you have contacts who might be interested in recruiting Illinois Tech students and alumni, please send them to this page.