Illinois Institute of Technology’s campus-wide career fair will be held on February 27 and February 28 from 12:30-4 p.m in Hermann Hall.
Complete the VIP Program and get early access to companies. Students who complete the VIP Program will have early and exclusive access to employers starting at noon.
- 12-12:30 p.m.: Early access to employers for students who complete the “VIP Requirements”
- 12:30-4 p.m. General student admission
Start preparing now! Get the maximum value out of your Career Fair experience.
- Research companies on The Fairs app
- Attend our Career Fair Prep Night
- Prepare and rehearse an elevator pitch
- Meet with a peer career coach
Make sure to check both days of The Fairs App prior to the event to see which companies are attending and what kind of students they are hiring. Check out Handshake for more information!