The Office of Human Resources has launched STEP (Supervisor Training Education Program). This professional development program is new for supervisors.
Beginning Wednesday, January 20, 2016, the 14 individuals will work together in this interactive program to build a network of collaboration to develop, or enhance interpersonal skills, supervisory skills, and leadership skills within the Illinois Tech community. The program will run over the course of 16 months. The inaugural cohort is a pilot program. The first phase of the program will conclude September 2016.
The fourteen members of the STEP inaugural cohort are:
- Paul Go – Galvin Library
- Alex Carlson- Campus Life
- Nicole Vilches- Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Elizabeth Wahlstrom Helgren- Financial Aid
- Rachel Dean- Institute of Design
- Jeffrey Wat- Institutional Advancement
- Tara Butterfield- Lewis College of Human Sciences
- Kevin Gallagher- Facilities
- Sara Shaik- OTS Enterprise Systems
- Kayla Portillo- Stuart School of Business
- Christopher Perry- Stuart School of Business
- Anita Opdycke- Student Health and Wellness
- Tim Lipman- Undergraduate Admissions
- Josh Siegel- Facilities and Public Safety, IIT Rental Properties
Please join us in congratulating these individuals on their acceptance into STEP.