It’s that time of year. The Office of Campus Life is working with multiple campus offices to bring you the best Stress Free Zone possible.
- Study rooms in the McCormick Tribune Campus Center (MTCC) are open all day, every day, for students. The Bog in Hermann Hall is also open for studying.
- Late Night Breakfast with Sodexo (Tuesday, December 5)
- OCL and Union Board (sponsored by the SAF) will be showing all of the Harry Potter movies. View the flyers above for dates and times.
- Paul V. Galvin Library has kinetic sand, coloring pages, and paper crafts.
- The Student Health and Wellness Center has coloring books, stress ball making, aromatherapy, and breathing exercise instructions . These events will take place in the library, and on the MTCC Bridge.
- Carman and Gunsaulus residence halls will be doing some takeaway Aromatherapy during the week.
- The Main Office of Residence and Greek Life will be having a Hot Cocoa Bar on December 5 from 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Stop by the Illinois Tech Bookstore and unplug. Close the lid on that laptop (make sure to save), turn off that tablet, and enjoy a little analog fun. Color a coloring book page for a discount at the bookstore. Compete with your friends and enemies with old old old school games that don’t need electricity.
- OCL will also debut an interactive arcade game that is perfect for relieving stress by the Illinois Tech Bookstore.